A WordPress SEO Plugin that is automated and really delivers – The SEO Plugin SEOPressor
In a nutshell this is a low cost WordPress Seo Plugin that provides automated on Page SEO that will improve your rankings by improving on page SEO. I have tried it and it works as claims and I found no bugs or hidden flaws (for $7 bucks I had to try it out). I am pretty good at on page SEO but this WordPress Seo Plugin notified me of a number of improvements and I had some blog posts that were just way off the mark. I expect to see big increases in google rankings on those posts where the plugin made me make a half dozen improvements!
The SEOPressor WordPress SEO plugin comes with a 60 day money back guarantee so you risk nothing. Try it and if your rankings don’t improve, cancel for a full and instant refund.
What I like about this WordPress SEO Plugin called SEOPressor:
1) It is a wordpress seo plugin that works while you work on your blog.
2) That means no jumping back and forth between an off page tool and your blog post.
3) The WordPress SEO Plugin SeoPressor automatically performs some of the tasks and the rest it keeps a running list on to the right of your blog.
4) The WordPress SEO Plugin SeoPressor keeps an SEO score for the article your writing, the goal is to get the SEO to 100% and it tracks your progress.
5) The WordPress SEO Plugin SeoPressor tells you exactly what problems that remain that you need to fix.
6) Everyone knows that on page SEO is half the battle and this The WordPress SEO Plugin called SeoPressor solves it for you
7) SeoPressor offers a 60 day money back guarantee. WHICH ROCKS. you risk nothing.
8) You get to use it for 60 days. Optimize your sites pages. If their positions in Google don’t improve you get a 100% refund right away. Cool. No risk.
The WordPress SEO Plugin SeoPressor analyses your WordPress website and tells you specifically how to improve its SEO and even keeps a score of the SEO for your pages that you can track as you make the changes
The WordPress SEO Plugin SEOPressor tells you to:
- First, SEOPressor Automatically optimizes title and images!
- Next SEDOPressor will automatically and Intelligently bold, italicize and underline your main keywords!
- Then It will tell you, for instance, if your keyword is placed in the right position or not, and what a better position would be.
- It finds out the hottest keywords on the Internet and tells you how you can use them.
- It keeps monitoring the keywords and continuously makes suggestions.
- It also tells you what density you should use the keyword in and what special formatting you need to keep it.
- It will tell you about what kind of format you need to use for your titles—H1, H2 or H3
- and it will tell you how the graphics on your website are influencing the prospects of your website.
- If you run a blog, SEOPressor will look at your individual posts and suggest changes if anything is wrong.
- It also tells you the value of each of your existing posts!
How would you feel if you were told that Google looks into as many as 200 on-page factors when deciding the value of a particular web page? Even if you are an SEO Guru, employing 200 factors isn't all that easy. Trying to get 50 right isn't easy. That is the reason professionals rely so much on external programs to do that for them. Its not easy. SEOPressor is a great example of such a program. This is a program that continuously monitors your website to keep looking into whether your on page SEO factors are in order or not. If not, you immediately get a prompt about what you need to rectify and then you can improve the situation.
So SEOPressor is a WordPress SEO Plugin that focuses on “On Page SEO”.
Why Does On-Page Search Engine Optimization Work so Well?
On-page search engine optimization has been around since an inordinately long time—probably it is the first kind of SEO that marketers began to use—but it is only lately that people have begun to understand its great efficacy in bolstering the prospects of any website. The term is used to describe all methods you use on the page of the website in order to enhance its prospects with the search engines.
It includes methods such as keyword optimization, using the proper titles, using tags for your images, using the right formatting for your titles, including your logo and graphics in the right format, placing your advertisements in the right position and density and so on. These are things that people do on their websites and try to improve their visibility. On-page search engine optimization excludes everything that is don’t outside of the webpage, such as submitting the link to directories, sharing links with other websites, article marketing, blogging, opt-in advertising and so on.
There is a big chasm between on-page and off-page search engine optimization, but marketers generally favor the former because of various reasons.
1. Any on-page strategy that you adopt becomes a permanent addition to your webpage. Once you know that this is something that works, you can always keep it on the website. So to say, if you have found out the best keywords to use on your website, you can use them for a long time, without needing to go through the research all over again.
2. On-page search engine optimization has a tendency of being cheaper. You won’t need to hire expensive service; just a simple software application can regularly need. Once you get the knack of it, it becomes a very easy thing to do.
3. With on-page SEO, you get a good chance to try things out. People are actually designing their websites in two different ways and seeing what will work the best for their online establishment. This method really works for business because different people are looking for different things. So, a preliminary testing will pave the way for more serious things to come.
4. The best thing is that you have a lot of tools to help you with on-page SEO. These tools will do all the things that you need to enhance your webpage in order to improve its prospects. The software applications will also regularly monitor your website and tell you if there are certain tweaks you can make in order to improve the prospects of your website.
So there are definitely various reasons why you should use on-page search engine optimization. If there is anything that can permanently and irreversibly improve the prospects of your website, this is it.
SEOPressor doesn’t just tell you about your mistakes, but it will also tell you the solutions and will offer to do them for you as well. This is one software application that allows you to sit back and relax as it continuously keeps monitoring your website and tells you exactly what you need to do in order to bring up the ranking of your website.
WordPress is decidedly one of the biggest blogging platforms in the world today. Even though it is not a free platform, the professional manner of this platform is what makes it more popular. And that is the reason why a lot of online business entrepreneurs are using WordPress. As a consequence of that, several tools have been released in the market today by which people can enhance the prospects of their WordPress blogs, and SEOPressor is one such tool. Being a new entrant into this genre, we felt it apt to check out SEOPressor and find out if it is really worth all the talk that is going on about it.
What we found out, after testing the product for both performance and efficiency, is that this is a product that’s well worth all the investment made in it.
People are always looking out for the best possible search engine optimization for their business website, and the fact of the matter is that WordPress SEO cannot get any better than what SEOPressor can provide. If used correctly, SEOPressor won’t just bring a WordPress website to the top page of search engines but it will also bring it to the top of the top page. Results can be expected to figure within the top 3 on the first page.
Here we shall take a look at why SEOPressor can achieve that. It’s a fact that this is one SEO tool that works in a very different way from other similar products. Let us tackle these differences one after the other.
SEOPressor depends on a factor known as the SEO Score for calculating the worthiness of a particular website. What it will do is it will take some parameters into account and decide whether a particular website will rank well on search engines or not. This score is a very unique aspect of SEOPressor and the best thing about it is that its results correspond exactly with what a superlative tool such as Google Analytics will show you.
SEOPressor almost dissects your WordPress website and tells you things about it—innermost details that if you pay attention to could improve the prospects of your website to an amazing degree. It will tell you, for instance, if your keyword is placed in the right position or not, and what a better position would be. It will tell you about what kind of format you need to use for your titles—H1, H2 or H3—and it will tell you how the graphics on your website are influencing the prospects of your website. SEOPressor doesn’t just tell you about your mistakes, but it will also tell you the solutions and will offer to do them for you as well. This is one software application that allows you to sit back and relax as it continuously keeps monitoring your website and tells you exactly what you need to do in order to bring up the ranking of your website.
The Newness Factor
This is one thing to consider. The product is quite new, and even WordPress is continuously changing, which makes it definitely a good thing to be new. For instance, SEOPressor is already compatible with the new WordPress 3.0, something that most other WordPress search engine optimization tools on the Internet are still trying to come to grips with.
This is what made this tool a big hit in its initial days. Even now, after several modifications, the plug-in remains just as easy as it was earlier. There’s nothing you need to install; it is just a simple download that you have to do. Despite the program itself being very complex, you don’t need to be a technical whiz to figure it out. The developers have tried to keep their program as much self-driving as possible.
The Secret Algorithm
Since its release, people have wondered about how the results of SEOPressor can match so perfectly with the results of Google Analytics. Only recently was it announced that SEOPressor uses a secret algorithm that works in the very manner that the Google search engine works to rank its websites. Using this particular algorithm, it is almost a no-brainer for SEOPressor to understand what it actually takes for a website to shoot right up the rung on the Google search pile. This is the one thing that has made SEOPressor so famous.
The Developer’s Reputation
The SEOPressor WordPress SEO Plugin has been designed and developed by Daniel Tan, who is one of the greatest search engine optimization gurus in the world today. He has developed successful programs in the past such as the Backlinks Syndication System, the Rank Mover, the Ultimate RSS Joiner and the Press Release Cash Cow. All of these have been quite commended in the online world, which is the same thing that is happening with SEOPressor currently.
You can click on this link to go to our main webage and read more great wordpress how to Articles!
OK thats it for our WordPress SEO Plugin – Check out the new SEO Plugin SEOPressor Review!